I had shown my Maybelline Coloroma Laranja Citrico - a bright orange matte shade of nailcolor in my post Letter to the Peaches.
Here is how it looks.
- In my opinion it is definitely bright but doesnt look too bling. Its a breezy sunny matte orange.
- I can comfortably wear it during the day or night. In fact I was lazy to remove it for the week and had gone to work with it ;).
- It doesnt clash too much with things around is what I mean. But guess you do need to pick your clothes so it compliments. I wouldnt probably wear it with bright pink or red dresses.
- Single to double coat brings the color out.
- It is a bit more runny than others in the range. So it may accumulate at the top of your nails leaving the bottom light. Just take care while painting.
- It is not too thick and thus chips easily. But also dries fast for the same reason.
- Otherwise all good things as usual about Coloroma.
|Maybelline Laranja Citrico on my nails 2|
|Orange nails, Grey Top, Black Denim Crops |
all set for an evening out
|Flaunting my orange nails :p|